The christening is one of the most special moments in the life of a boy or girl, since it is the moment in which the newborn is presenting in society and is initiated on the path of religious devotion.
If you are looking phrases and verses for your boy or girl’s Baptism, you are on the right website.
Our little one should always be congratulated for his achievements and these phrases are perfect to incorporate into your Baptism cards. Which can be accompanied with some detail or gift.
The following dedications will serve as a source of inspiration for your greeting cards and will help you express the right words to the honoree.
1. Through water and the word you have become a child of god and are sealed as christ’s own forever.
2. Precious one, so small, so sweet, dancing in on angel feet. Straight from heaven’s brightest star, what a miracle you are.
3. Baptism is the initial step of a faithful heart. – Max Lucado –
4. You are a child of god, you are wonderfully made, dearly loved and precious in his sight. – Psalm 139 –
5. Every child born into the world is a new thought of god, an ever fresh and radiant possibility. – Kate douglas Wiggins –
6. Godchild as your godparent, I am honored to be here on your baptism day.
7. May Jesus, Who loves all children, bless your precious little one with his love and grace on this special day and always.
8. As you hold your little one to be baptized, God holds each of you in his loving arms. Congratulations on this happy occasion!
9. A christening is the joyous beginning of lifetime of loving and serving the lord.
10. Celebrating with joy as you become a child of god and receive the gift of eternal life.
11. May he who loves the little ones in such a tender way hold your baby in his heart on this christening day.
May he guide those tiny footsteps on the path that leads above, and fill the happy years ahead with his abiding love.
12. The grace of being is gift of baptism by washing in water. And in spirit of Christ Jesus. – Lailah Gifty Akita –
13. The angels clapped their hands and the moon danced with the stars, When my tiny heart began to beat. My family held me in their hearts and wrapped me up in their love.
Like a ray of sunshine on the dew drops, My life shines with blessings. I am so very special and so precious. – Divya S Skukla –
14. Baptism, which corresponds to this, now saves you, not as a removal of dirt from the body but as an appeal to God for a good conscience, through the resurrection of jesus Christ – 1 Peter 3:21 –
15. Baptism is an outward expression of an inward faith. – Watchman Nee –